Visit Shruti at www.thehonestshruth.com
Improve Your Ability to Follow Through & Decide What's Important
Episode 72 of The Vendor's Daughter
In Episode 72 of The Vendor's Daughter we talk about eh 4 negative side effects of what happens when we don't follow through on our commitments, promises or word.
1. You're perceived as a flake (by others and yourself)
2. Lowered self-esteem
3. Burnout - unfinished projects stacked on top of each other are exhausting
4. Wasted money - investing in something and then not doing the work to see if it was worth the investment is a waste of money
We're also going to go over 4 practical things you can do right now to help improve your follow through rate.
1. Ask questions
2. Say no
3. List your unfinished projects
4. Prioritize and create a realistic plan
Get more details by listening below or on any of the following platforms: iheartradio, itunes, Stitcher or Spotify.
Create WOW Moments for Your Customers
In Episode 68 we discuss the simplest way to know exactly what your customer needs so you can create wow moments and loyal customers.
How to Productivly Work from Home
In Episode 67 we go over some simple tips to help improve your productivity while working from home. Another reminder that sometimes small changes can make a big difference.
You Get to Choose How You Take the Hill
In Episode 66 we talk about perspective and how you get to choose how you do hard things.
What if this is FOR You, Not TO You
In Episode 65 we look at how you can decide something is happening FOR you, not TO you. Did Covid-19 change everything? Yes! Can you come out of it stronger than before? Yes!